Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pictures of Ty's first birthday



Ty have cake for the first.






He really liked haivng the cake. We had to take it away from him. To think his first bit he had a look of what is this. I also must confess I forgot his candle. Matt had to run to the store and buy a candle. I reallt thought I had very thing when I picked up the food at the store in the morning but no. When it can time for cake no candle. Thank goodnes we have a store right up the street.




Here is a picture of my dad and Ty. You can really see the love they have for each other. I think my dad looks great for a person that had a major heart attack, 6 bypasses and a mojor stroke all within a week. That was only 7 months ago. Ty is differently my dad's inspiration to get better. Ty is the reason he decided to go to the hospital when he was having his heart attack. Ty is diffenently the greatest gift to his grandpa.



The last picture is Ty's 1 yr picture I took of him. I can't believe how much he has changed over the past year. He was so tiny and how he is days away from walking. He is the greatest gift me and Matt share. He makes me smile on days when I think I can't because I have so much going on with my dad's medical stuff, bills all that fun stuff that goes with it. I enjoy everyday I spend with him. I am so lucky I can stay home with me and watch him grow everyday.
I am also going to use this picture for his birthday thank you cards.

No comments: