Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wow May is almost over!

Okay time is just flying by at the speed of light. May is almost over and I feel like I go nothing do this month. I know I got somethings done but not as much as I hoped.

I had a great month with my jewelry business! I am hoping I can follow up with a great June! I can't wait until the new jewelry comes out at the end of July! I love this jewelry so much! .

As for scrapping I have had no mojo this last month. I am hoping to find some soon. I have idea's floating in my head for the new Scrapbook Society's June kit. Check it at www.ilove2create.com .

Here are some pictures of Ty walking.











Here is a picture of me and Ty that is going to be in MOMS Club newsletter this month.

4 comments:

Karen said...

What an awesome photo of you 2!!! I love your new hairdo:)

Jana said...

What a cute little guys! Hope your mojo returns soon, mine has been missing too. :-(

Rachael said...

I just cannot believe how much he looks like your dad with Matt's eyes! LOL

Hope the mojo is back soon! You can have mine for a bit, I'm burnt out and won't need it for a few days!

Lyneen said...

WOW... he is such a cute little guy... growing too fast!!!