Friday, August 10, 2007

My mom

My mom passed away 4 years ago in Jan. Last night was the first time I have ever scrapped a page about her. I scrapped the last picture we took of her. It was taken at Christmas, her favorite holiday, she passed away a month later. I miss he so much some days but I know it was the biggest blessing the day she passed away. She has so many health problems and none of the problems were reversible. She had cancer and she was in renal failure. SO she is in a much better place.

SO here is my layout about my mom:






The journaling reads:
My mom passed away Jan. 2003. She had a lot of health problems. so we felt her passing was a blessing. But with that said I miss her so much. I missed her ar my wedding. I missed her the day Ty was born. I miss her every Christmas. It was her favorite holiday. I wonder what she would think of Matt? I wonder what she would think of her grandson? I miss her telling me what to do (never thought I would say that). I hope she is proud of me. I hope she is looking down and smiling at the grand baby she always wanted to have. I know one thing she is our angel above! I miss you Mom!

Happy Belated Birthday Mom!

Her birthday was August 5th. She would have been 59.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am in tears Trish, that is just beautiful. What a wonderful tribute and beautiful journaling. I KNOW she would be proud of you!

Rachael said...

What a great tribute to your mom. I bet it was so soothing for you to scrap it too. These kind of layouts are hard to do but make you feel good when they are done!

scrappermimi said...

What a woderful LO of you mom, my dad passed 14 years ago after being sick a long time and I have only done one LO of him. I know how hard it is.

You have been tagged, check out my blog!