Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oh I have been busy

So on Friday Matt and I took a trip to Brooklyn, NY for my best friends engagement party. We got to get dress up and had a great time! Congrats again Dayna and EJ!

Saturday I had work until 4:30. After work I came home and cooked dinner and clean up the downstairs.

I worked again today and I still don't know what we are having for dinner. After we eat I am going to give the downstairs a quick once over and then I have to scrap my page for day.

Over at Scrapgal we have a page a day challenge going on and there are only 2 days left. I am hoping to complete the last two tonight. So I have all day tomorrow to get my scrap space in order.

I also have to work on my little presentation for my jewelry team meeting on Tuesday night.

I am going to leave you with the last few lo's I have completed for the PAD challenge.





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

SALTZWORKS said...

Have I told you how much I love that mmmm LO! Awesome! Keep it up Trish, I envy your PAD challenge, wish I had that kind of mojo going for me :)

scrappermimi said...

Great LO's, love seeing you use your new Cricut!