Thursday, February 15, 2007

More Scrapbooking Layouts

This is the first time I tried out a 2 page layout. These are pictures from our day out with Thomas.

This layout I used Junkitz paperz. I love Tyler in this picture!



This layout is from the Junkitz Halloween line. Didn't he make the cuties cow!




This layout I used 3 bugs in a rug patteren paper. I love watching Tyler at play!



This layout I used SR patteren paper nad MM letters. Tyler was so good about getting his picture taken with Santa!



In this layout I used Basic Grey Blush line. We went to the W& W railroad to see santa and take a train ride.

I love creating scrap pages of my family. I love that I get to make these pretty pages and they will be around for years to come to share the memories.

Thanks for looking!!!!!

No comments: