Friday, April 13, 2007

New Computer

I am posting from my new Apple Macbook! I love this computer! My old laptop was just that old. So I am hoping this one will last a while. matt is also in the market from a new computer. But he wants a PC.

I almost forgot Ty took his first two steps today. My Little Man is getting so big. Soon I will be chasing him around. I am hoping to get a few pictures of him walking with out holding on this weekend.

Tonight I had beauty night. I went and got my nails done and brows waxed.

Tomorrow I have work then I have so homes to visit for Welcome Neighbor. Then on Sunday I have work and then the snowrain mix is going to start. Well that's what they are talking about right now. I just want it to be spring for more then a day. Come on nice weather!!!!!

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

Congrats on the new computer... Good luck getting those pictures of Ty!