Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Page a day challenge



Over at scrapgal.com they are having a Page a Day Challenge. Here is the layout I did for the challenge.

Funny story about Tyler. I walked into his room yesterday to get him after his nap and I found him pantless, diaperless standing and peeing. Yes I walked in and my son was standing up in his tee shirt, socks and Robeez peeing between the crib bars. yesterday my son became a man. He found out he could stand and pee.

I did not get a picture of this but I have a cute picture of him look all like I do no wrong. so I am going to scrap the store to that picture.

If he is doing things like this at 14 months what is going to be doing at 3?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Trish, I finally found your blog! I was seriously cracking up at the visual of Ty peeing in his crib. Apparently he's been talking to Molly as this is her all time favorite trick. See you soon. :)