Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bad, bad blogger

I am such a bad blogger lately.

We have been so busy. Dad came home from the hospital on Wednesday and he is doing great! It is amazing how when your meds are off you are a different person. Tyler has had a cold all week. So he has not been sleeping well so that means we don't not sleep well. I have a sinus and ear infection and feel yucky.

I also joined the YMCA this week. My friend Erin and I are going to start going on Tuesdays and Thursday while her daughter Ellie is in school. The Y has a baby sitting room so that is where Ty will spend his time.

I am hoping I feel better tomorrow so I can take some time and play with Tyler outside.

I also have to get some cards out to ladies I meet at vendor event last weekend. I like to follow up with a note and then in a week or so a phone call. I am hoping to get some more bookings on the calendar before Thanksgiving. I am also working getting a travel store set up online so we can make a little extra money.

I am leaving you with some of my latest creations. They are for the Scrappin Survivor contest over at ilove2create.com.





Hope you are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now!!

scrappermimi said...

You sounds so busy! Enjoy the Y! So glad your dad is doing better!

Great projects!