Wednesday, September 19, 2007

What a week so far

So I most of spent yesterday sitting in the ER with my dad. His meds were all out of whack. One of his levels was so high it was toxic. So he is going to spend the next few days in the hospital so they can get his levels back within the normal range.

Yesterday I had to get 2 layouts uploaded to ilove2create.com by 11:59pm. I am participating in a Scrappin Survivor challenge.

Here are my first two layouts:



Tomorrow I am heading to my cousins house for some family time and a trip to the mall in King of Prussia.

Friday I have to take Tyler down to his nana and pop pop's house for the weekend. It is going to be a fun ride down because it is NASCAR weekend here. So lots of busy traffic.

So in between all that running around I have to clean the house, go to work, cook and work on my next layout for the challenge. I may go to a crop on Friday.

3 comments:

scrappermimi said...

Great LO!

I just love KOP mall, don't get there much!

Have a fun trip!

Rachael said...

Hope Pat is doing better!

Gotta love KOP! :)

Great layouts!

Rachael said...

Update your blog!!! LOL