Monday, October 08, 2007

The YMCA and Weight Watchers

So I am back on the weight loss ban wagon.

I joined Weight Watchers this week and I joined the Y last week.

I am going to weigh in on Wednesdays and I am hoping to hit the Y 3 days a week. I am so happy that I have made the decision to get healthy. I know this is not going to be easy. I have a lot to loss and it is going to be a long road. But I have a great support system. Matt is so supportive and helpful when it comes to the whole we need to find a new way to eat. Plus Tyler is going to eat better. I hope he grows up to be a good eater of a well balanced diet.

Here is a picture of Tyler at the Train Museum last week. He was all over the new kid play area with Thomas wooden rails and GeoTrax. It was a challenge to get him out of the room.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Go Trish! You can do it! I am working on losing weight and eating healthier too.
And Tyler looks SO grown up in the pic.

Rachael said...

Good for you for taking the steps to a healthier lifestyle! :)