Sunday, November 25, 2007

Like father, Like Son

Tyler LOVES trains just like his daddy.

We have Thomas the Tank everywhere in the house. So while we were away we have Thomas the Tank all over the house at my aunts. She even went out and bought more Thomas stuff and track so Tyler could play.

He are a few pics of Ty tinkering with Thomas.






I thought I had some pics of Matt tinkering with his trains but I don't. So you will have to wait for those.

I am going to try to get a few pics of Matt and Ty playing Thomas together.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

scrappermimi said...

He looks like he is having so much fun! My boys were Thomas lovers too, so I know what it is like! Expensive!LOL

jadadog said...

Oh I remember those days! I used to LOVE constructing tracks! I might have to dig it out again soon...I miss doing that!!!