Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!

We get an extra day this month and today is it!

What are you going to do with your extra day?

I am going to go to the doctor to make sure my sickies are just what I think they are. Then home to work on swap stuff that I have to mail on Monday and work on a little talk I have to do Monday night at my team meeting for my jewelry business.

I would love to work on some of the house work I have let slide since I got sick a week ago but I didn't want to push it.

Enjoy your extra day today and do something fun!

11 comments:

Pamela said...

Ah...who needs to do housework...let it go. :) Hope the Dr. went just fine.

Rachael said...

The housework isn't going to go anywhere, relax!

Happy Leap Day!

Scrapbook Princess said...

Hope you feel better. I am with Rachael.... that laundry will still be there tomorrow :)

Traicee said...

I hope you are feeling better Trish! Your digi layouts look great!

Zulkijora said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey said...

Happy Leap Day to you, too!!

MichelleStrachan said...

Nice blog! My grandpa is a Leap Year baby, and this year he celebrated 80 years! (20 leap years!) That's what I did with my extra day! :)

Stacy Cartwright said...

Hope you enjoyed your extra day!

scrappermimi said...

Never enough time to get it all done, hope you enjoyed your extra day!

~ Amy W ~ said...

I've been missing you Trish! Love all the work you've been doing :) -despite being sick, you've still managed to do way better than I have lately :)

Keep it up!

Akinogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.