Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am back and little family review

I have been so sick the last few days. I had a cold/flu like sickies since last Friday. But I am feeling much better today, not 100%, but better.

I have worked on few digi LO's over the past week. I have been trying to work on my swap stuff but with being sick it has zapped my scrappy mojo. I am hoping it comes back this weekend!

I took Ty for his 2 yr appt. He is growing so fast! He is 36 ins and 25 lbs. He is starting to use more words and that makes life so much easier.

Matt is doing well and looking forward to our mini vacation in March.

Dad's eye surgery went very well! He is seeing better and will have the other eye done in about 6 months or so.

James is doing well in Washington. He is almost done with this semester and is all ready to go next semester. He will be coming to visit in June for a week. Which is cool because Matt, Ty and I are going to take a little road trip to Balitmore.

I am going to leave you with a few digi LO's.


No comments: