Monday, December 07, 2009

I think I have a winner

I think I have decided what picture to use for our Christmas cards this year. Well there is going to be two....One picture is of Matt, Ty, dad and I....That one is going to friends and family from Brooklyn. Every year I get asked how dad is doing so I decided to send a picture to show them he is doing very well! The other picture is of the three of us out in the yard. That will go to all our friends and Matt's family. These wonderful pictures were taken by my friend Kristen Dunne to your right is her photography blog. She does amazing work! Thank you Kristen!!!

Now all I need to do is digitally scrapbook the cards and send them off to Send Out Cards!

Here is one of the pictures we are using and an awesome one of Ty!




Thanks for reading and don't forget to stop by Kristen's blog(link on the right!)

No comments: