Saturday, December 05, 2009

Tell me why I was up at 6am???

We have been busy,busy this past week. Decorations are up, gifts are bought and almost all wrapped! I also has 3 events for my jewelry business. I feels good to get out and meet new people and be able to give them the gift of sterling silver!

Yesterday I meet my in-laws at the halfway point and past off the toddler for the night. I was very much looking forward to good, uninterrupted nights sleep. Did I get NO.

I got home around midnight from my show and was up at 6am.....Yup am. What's wrong with me has my body forgotten how nice it is to get more then 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep??

But I have made good use of my toddler (and husband too) free time. I have put away the summer clothes and hung up my winter clothes. I decided that it is Dec 5th and snowing wet flaks it must be time(even though it was in the upper 60's just 3 days ago). I cleaned and grocery shopped for my shopping open house today(1-4pm if you are in the area).

Now I am working on setting up my display and getting my Internet fix.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

1 comment:

quiltingnana said...

you are a busy girl