Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Getting back into blogging

So I was at my Tuesday Marketing meeting that my friend Donna puts on and everyone at the meeting that follows me on Facebook asked to get back into blogging so I can give details about my crazy status.

So here I am trying to get back into blogging. I can't promise I will blog daily or even weekly but I will try to update often.

So what has been going on since January. Hmmmm....let's see.

Tyler is getting bigger by the day. I can't believe he is going to be 4 in January. WOW time flies. He is doing well in school. I think he is starting to like it a lot. Now if I can get him to sleep past 5 am on most mornings I will one happy mommmy.

Matt is doing well. He is working hard at work and got a pay decrease of his raise this year. Gotta LOVE the state. On the upside he still has a job right.

Dad is doing well and I am hoping to take him over to Ireland for a 3 month stay sometime late spring/early summer.

Me I have been back on the weight loss bandwagnon. I went back to Weight Watchers 4 weeks ago and I am already down 8 lbs!!!! I was diagnosed with diabetes last week. The doctor hope some weight loss and diet changes I can go off the meds I am currently on for diabetes. I have been working hard at booking shows for my Sterling Silver jewelry business and I started selling and taking wellness products(if you want more info let me know!)

So that is just a little run down. Now I have to get back to the laundry since the laundry fairies missed my house this week. I hope they come next week and bring the mop fairies with them.

No comments: