Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mommy why you yawn?

That was the question my son (age 3) asked me this morning.

Let's see son you did not sleep through the night in 4 nights and the only reason why you slept last night was because I slept with you so that we can get some sleep.

Which I didn't sleep well. I was up at 3am like every other morning the child wakes. I was waiting for the party to start like it always does but to my surprise he snored his way through the 3am hour right to the 645am hour. I like 645am much better then 3am. I hope we can have a repeat tonight and maybe just maybe I can do it in my own bed not with Ty in his.

I don't know why he has decided against sleep lately.....I really don't but it is making for some cranky parents.

If your reading this please send us some sleep through the night(everyone in their own beds) vibes!

No comments: